Trenchless Sewer Repair in Twin Cities
Saving You Time, Money & Hassle
Interested in sewer repairs that are faster, more affordable, and less destructive to your property? Trenchless sewer repair is the solution! This modern method is quickly becoming the preferred option for sewer repairs throughout the country for a reason: it’s simply a better way to get the job done. Trenchless sewer repair only requires one or two small holes dug at either end of a damaged sewer pipe, rather than the traditional dig-and-destroy method of old-school sewer repair.
Uptown Plumbing, Heating & Cooling offers affordable trenchless sewer repair in Minneapolis and throughout the Twin Cities. If you have a problem with your home’s sewer line and are interested in trenchless sewer repair, get in touch with our team today! We’re happy to answer your questions and address any concerns you have.
Give us a call at (612) 324-1004 to schedule sewer line services, including inspections and trenchless sewer repair, today!
Types of Trenchless Sewer Repair
There are two main types of trenchless sewer repair. The method that best suits your needs will depend on a variety of factors, including the extent of the damage and how old your sewer pipes are.
The two main types of trenchless sewer repair are:
- Pipe Lining: Also known as cured-in-place-piping (CIPP), pipe lining requires a technician to insert a liner tube into the existing pipes. The small space between the old pipes and the new pipe liner tube is filled with epoxy, which then cures in place. The pipe liner becomes the new piping.
- Pipe Bursting: With pipe bursting, a cone-shaped, bursting head is attached to a replacement pipe, which is then fed through the existing, damaged pipes. As it moves through the old pipes, the new piping bursts the old sewer line, effectively replacing it with the new, updated piping system.
Our technicians receive ongoing training in different types of trenchless sewer repair to ensure that they are always up-to-date on the latest, most efficient procedures. We can help you determine which type of trenchless sewer repair service is right for your home.
Why Choose Trenchless Sewer Repair?
As mentioned above, there are many benefits of trenchless sewer repair as opposed to more traditional, dig-and-destroy methods. Unlike old sewer repair techniques, trenchless sewer repair does not require the digging of large, unsightly trenches all over your yard or landscaping. Because of this, it offers many advantages.
Some of the benefits of trenchless sewer repair include:
- Minimal to no destruction of your property
- Very little disruption to your normal routine
- Repairs can be made in hours, rather than days
- Less required labor means lower costs
- Comprehensive or spot repairs are possible
Save time, money, and hassle with trenchless sewer repair in Minneapolis and throughout the Twin Cities! Contact the home service heroes at Uptown Plumbing, Heating & Cooling today to learn more!
Need sewer repairs? Find out how you can benefit from trenchless sewer repair; call us at (612) 324-1004 today to get started!