Twin Cities Indoor Air Quality Services
Twin Cities' Air Conditioning Heroes
The air you breathe indoors should not be giving you allergies or asthma attacks! Your duct system can circulate dust, pollen, dirt, and other debris, causing a number of problems. Regularly cleaning your filters can help alleviate these symptoms; if you find you cannot find relief, however, ask our team to inspect your AC system and offer creative solutions to help restore your indoor air quality in Minneapolis. Our team at Uptown Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is here to help! We provide the best indoor air quality solutions available for your home.
Options for maintaining perfect indoor air quality include:
- Installation of HEPA filters, which remove airborne particles for cleaner air within your existing HVAC system.
- Germicidal UV lamps use cutting-edge technology to eliminate disease-bearing particles in your air.
- Humidifiers protect the delicate balance in your air, enabling you to eliminate airborne irritants such as dust and pollen.
Let us be the air conditioning heroes you need; contact our team at (612) 324-1004 for a home inspection today.
Twin Cities Air Conditioning Experts
Cleaner ducts mean cleaner air conditioning equipment—which saves your air conditioner in the long run. If it's been a while since you had your air conditioning system serviced, chances are your indoor air quality is suffering. Even with the latest in air filtration systems, the ducts and filtration system can get clogged. If your unit has to work harder to push the cold air through your home, you increase the likelihood of needing premature repairs on the unit.
Signs that your air quality control system needs to be serviced can include:
- Increase in you or a family member's asthma attacks while indoors
- Frequent sneezing, coughing, and upper respiratory infections
- It's been a few years since you had the unit inspected
- Loud noises coming from the unit
- Higher than usual utility bills
At Uptown Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we prioritize your family's health and safety. Clearing the air of indoor pollutants protects your health and your entire HVAC system. Schedule your Minneapolis indoor air quality service today!
Call (612) 324-1004 to find out your options for installing the latest in indoor air quality control with our air conditioning experts.